Skip to main content


By 29. November 2012Dezember 28th, 2022Uncategorized

Picture: The Apported Object from the Full Levitation Session with the Table

Having now participated fully in a few of the séances, this report is based on personal experience, and will enunciate the control aspects of the sitting and the phenomenon produced.
Myself and four other sitters have regularly exercised the preparations for the FEG séances at Inge Crossons ‘Wallacia Development Centre’ west of Sydney, at the foot of the Black Mountains, naturally with a constant vigilance not only in regards to have in the end the medium strictly controlled, but also in regards to the safety and protection of it.
We initially set up the séance room and turned it into a very overviewable space so that there was maximum security and control. In regards to the comfort of the sitters, it became very difficult as the temperatures were ranging from 27 to 36 degrees.

Picture:A hut was especially arranged for Kais FEG Spirit Team. On the huge property several Seance Rooms exist for different mediumistical set-ups.

Kai, Julia and myself set up the room which gave me an opportunity to view all of the devices used and so investigated early into the processes they later became part of.
On the day of each sitting, Kai gave his introductory discussion to the participants, and then two people were chosen as controllers to accompany the circle leader to the séance room to check the room for unwanted or suspicious devices. Each controller was searched prior to entering the séance room, and well as the circle leader (by me). I then watched as the two controllers searched the room.

Picture: Setting of the first night. Notice the focus area in the front with percussive instruments on it, positioned in a huge distance from the medium, that is held in front of the cabinet on his seat…

Once this process was finished, the rest of the sitters were brought forward and searched. As each person was cleared, they were additionally scanned by a hand held scanner, and then placed into their seats.
The medium was then brought from the house, where another controller – in one of the sittings I saw Victor Zammit escort it – had watched him redress, after having investigated his undressed body.

Picture: All the materials the FEG-Spirit Team is working with, illuminated Ping-Pong Balls, illuminated handkerchief, plaque, plates, instruments and so forth…

The séance starts in blackness, the holotropic breathing process is initiated and then as the energy builds, many knockings and raps were heard by sitters emanating from around the wall area.
After the holotrophic breathing routine is completed, the main spirit control ,Hans Bender, comes and speak to the sitters and the circle leader, welcoming them and giving instruction.
The double hold control is then initiated by the two sitters who are either side of the medium, this ensures that the medium is at all times in the chair, sitters are also asked to hold hands so that they cannot interfere with what is to take place within the “experimental area” in front of the sitters.

Picture: ….and the setting of all the following nights with more fans and air-condition…!

This field of energy was able to be felt expanding by a few sitters, but for me I was able to sense it very clearly as a cold energy and once it moved past my left arm I asked Hans (the FEG-Spirit Teams main spirit control) telepathically to not allow it to extend past my place and immediately I recognized it stop 50 cm in front of me. I was seated in the corner near the wall at the end of the séance room because of my high sensitivity.

The first phenomena were touches experienced by the sitters, many called out into the room they had been touched on multiple occasions at their bodies. Secondly the tambourine started shaking (this is placed at a distance of 1.8 – 2 metres from the seat which the medium is on. It is placed in front of the cabinet, where the medium is sitting and being held and controlled at both legs and arms by two adjacent sitters.

Spirit lights were then seen floating around the room, and the sitters are singing loudly to raise the energy.

Hans then instructed the circle leader to energise the three fluorescent balls, using a small torch until they were glowing considerably.
The medium is held by both controls, and then in complete blackness the balls were moved and controlled by the spirit team and finally thrown from their plate. I saw fingers attaching themselves to the three balls and then controlling them. Also sitters had seen a small hand manipulating the balls.

The next phenomenon displayed was on the small plaque (20 x 20 cm), that was again illuminated by pointing a small torch at it. Once initialised, hand forms came over the plaque (we saw 5 different shapes of hands manifest on the plaque), some sitters stated the hands were of a 3-D nature, as they were viewing them from the side and able to see the hands from a different viewpoint (some sitters said they saw six fingers on one of the hands).

Once that phenomenon was finished , the spirit control asked for the hanky (a piece of cloth illuminated) to be passed around the sitters. When it reached a certain sitter (this can be any sitter, the room is in complete darkness) he or she was asked to hold the hanky out in front of them, and wait to see if a manifestation of a hand can reach out and grab for the hanky. When this hanky was taken from me by the spirit hand, the hand actually brushed against my own hand, and I felt the structure of the ectoplasmic finger touching mine. That happens regularly and the acting hand was felt oftentimes before, for example lifting the hanky from one sitters head, after it had been placed there….
When I held the hanky inside the force field, it was then taken from my hand by the entity, the hanky floated around the room, but once it went past my left arm to the point where the field allegedly ended the hanky fell to the floor. I had to pick it up again and the process was repeated several times. It showed the extent of the field and the reach of the spirit team.

I would like to mention that at least 15 times during the evening ”Hans Bender” requested the controlling sitters on either side of the medium to check each other and to speak out loudly that they were still holding the medium and that he was still in his chair.
The next manifestation was the flying ‘trumpets’, they whizzed around the room and circled backwards and forwards touching a few of the sitters.

For me the next part of the demonstration was the highlight of the sitting. “Hans Bender” extruded copious amounts of ectoplasm from the medium, which was then displayed in bright red light to the sitters. The mass that had accumulated on the floor was approximately 50 cm wide by 30 cm high seemed to be breathing and pulsing on the floor in front of the medium. Often, small protuberances appeared from the mass, such as feet, an ear, and then a hand. Hans would ask if the hand could be seen coming from the mass, and if not, he would then close the cabinet curtains for a short time – he would then reopen the curtains – and display the hand in a stronger process, it wasn’t uncommon to see the hand clearly with all fingers and thumb rising from the mass.

In the third sitting, when the curtains were opened, the ectoplasmic mass was displayed in front of the mediums chest. Hans seemingly had “deconstructed” the mass to show its internal workings to show it is not a fabric.
The next time the curtain was reopened the mass of ectoplasm displayed seemed to have three openings or “holes” in it, initially they looked empty, but after further observing the “holes”, sitters could see faces of loved ones who had passed over starting to appear (this was confirmed by us as a group), as we (still holding hands) were asked to move forward to the cabinet and view the mass and faces from no further than one and half meters away. A sitter verified one face shown was her stepfather who had passed over many years before.

Once the sitting had finished, all the sitters were asked to leave the room, and leave the medium to recover, still under observance by the two controlling persons on his left and right side.

Picture: Julia Muegge and me in the Seance Room especially created for Kais visit at the ‘Wallacia Development Centre’

The next day – The Levitating Table and Apport
On Kais day of rest we had discussed a table tipping exercise, but were unsure at to weather the energy was of the correct potential for the spirits to levitate the table. 5 of us sat around the card table singing songs and after a few minutes, the table rocked gently from one side to another, within ten minutes, the table fully levitated at least 30 centimetres off the floor (four times)…personally, I was ecstatic!
Kai said quietly to the group, “quickly, stand up and all hold hands”! We did and suddenly an apport materialised in the middle of the group and fell onto the table…
I am convinced in many ways from my experiences over the years that we exist in many forms after death, I am convinced that I have been shown that there are certain spirits and entities which exist who are wanting to support us on our journeys, and who will also provide us with confirmation in many forms, and that we are part of a much greater spiritual collective.